Event Planning….is an art!
Each event has it's own mechanism - different wheels rolling at the same time. The larger the event the more complicated it tends to be. Planning an event can be complex and time consuming. It's extremely important to have a checklist. Each event requires a different checklist. Here are some fundamentals which should be included in all:
- Know your budget and limitations
- Work with a timeline. Make sure you have visualized and outlined a timeline you'll be working with. Some events take months to pull together.
- Easy plan accessability. Everyone on your team should have easy access to details regarding the event, both on and offline.
- Prevent miscommunication at all costs. There needs to be an 'overseer' that is fully aware and in control of the overall event.
- Delegate management.
- Keep regular updates or team meetings. The frequency should depend on the nature, size and timeline of the event.
Make an appointment today!